skip to Main Content


Say hello to the toggle bar. This is an optional section you can use to display any content you'd like. Simply select a page from the theme panel and the content of the page will display here. You can even use the drag and drop builder to create this! This is a perfect place for your company mission statement, alerts, notices or anything else.

Get In Touch

Phone: 1-800-Total-Theme
Address: Las Vegas, Nevada

Our Location

0131 653 0588

Scottish Landlord, Let Property Insurance

Landlord insurance is a specialised policy crafted to shield property owners who lease their properties to tenants. It offers protection against a range of potential risks and liabilities linked to renting out residential and commercial properties. For property owners, this insurance is crucial to secure their investment and reduce financial vulnerabilities in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Whether it’s damage caused by tenants or unexpected events like fires or floods, landlord insurance has you covered.

Landlord Occupied Insurance

Buildings Insurance covers the cost of repairing/rebuilding your property in the event of an insurable event like fire, water damage or subsidence. We can also cover you for Property Owners Liability, Contents Cover and Loss of Rent. Let Scottish Landlord Insurance insure your property quickly and cost-effectively.

Landlord Unoccupied Insurance

Cover can be obtained for premises you may own whilst empty whilst being renovated, awaiting new tenants, or empty whilst pending sale. Whatever your needs, we can offer a 3 / 6 or full annual policy, providing you with flexibility and peace of mind to safeguard your property investments.

Commercial Property Insurance

Insuring your Commercial Property could not be easier. We can cater for any small or large commercial business, whether you are a hairdresser or sports club, we can cover your Buildings, Contents alongside Public/Product Liability, Stock & Loss of Rent. We can cater from 1 to a number of portfolio of properties.

Unoccupied Commercial Insurance

Cover can be obtained for Commercial Properties where currently unoccupied, including those undergoing works, unoccupied due to change of tenants or pending sale. Whatever your needs, we can offer a 3 / 6 or full annual policy.

Holiday & Second Home Insurance

A normal household insurance will not usually cover you’re your 2nd home/holiday home. Our policy can offer comprehensive protection as standard such as malicious damage, trace and access cover and subsidence.

High Net Worth Insurance

An insurance policy designed to protect people with high value homes and possessions. These include antiques collections, fine art collections and high premium jewellery. We can tailor the policy to suit your requirements, whatever your needs.

Scottish Landlord Insurance

Scottish Landlord Insurance have a team dedicated to providing bespoke insurance solutions for landlords and property owners. Many products can now be bought online including many that are hard to place, unoccupied property, non-standard construction and let to Housing Associations to name but a few. Many cases still require us to talk directly to insurers so please contact us to see if we can help. We have over 20 insurers we use on a regular basis, so if you have one or a hundred properties give our friendly staff a call.

Back To Top